Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Think I Have Shit

That is perhaps the best Run Report title of all time, and I've had some good ones. By this I mean, I think I have mentally moved past the "injuries." I decided that I'm just going to run every day unless I feel like I really need to take a day off, or work prohibits me from running. The legs aren't 100% but I think taking too many days off is hurting rather than helping. So I'm going to run, baby, run!

So:
  • Ran 4.5 miles today in the hood. After several hours of overcast, gorgeous, perfect running weather, the sun came out just as I got going. Remember my one Run Report titled: "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes?" Right. Legs felt good. Nothing funny happened.
  • Yesterday (Wednesday)...rest day. Was planning to run. The day got away from me.
  • Tuesday: ran with Shaunmarie on an actual trail at Tryon Creek Park. Elf and I usually ran on the asphalt path, not an actual dirt trail. The hills were huge and we walked a lot. Better than nothing, that's what I say.
  • Monday: ran on the trail at Forest Park. Felt fucking fantastic. Burned up the first portion of the run and felt strong throughout.
Plan on running tomorrow and will try for a LONG RUN on Saturday. For sure. That means six or seven miles. Nothing crazy, but it will be epic.

So, not sure you all know this, but the baby had undescended testicles, and I love posting pictures of the scars of testicle surgery. The men seem to really love it. They attach those suckers with buttons. I shit you not:

Behold....NSFW...


OUCH!


No comments: