Monday, January 11, 2010

Hell. No.

Damn you chocolate chips and alcohol. I have now officially eclipsed my starting Weight Watchers weight by a pound and a half (for those of you playing at home, that was 138 pounds. I'm five feet tall. Not pretty).

So when you know you're fat, it's not like you're going to hop on the scale, so how do I know I'm tipping them at 139.5? Because I started working with a trainer today. Woohoo! Michael's trainer Casey, who runs a sweet bootcamp over here on the West side, and basically knows everything there is to now about diet and nutrition.

So, even though I hate the Day One stuff, yes, today was Day One. Again.

Looking like the calories are going to be about 1200/1300 a day (holy shit) and working out twice a week with cardio thrown in . For maximum results I'm going to detox for the first three weeks (at least) using the Paleo diet. Meat, fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts. Repeat.

Hang on people. It's going to be bumpy, and very grouchy ride.

No comments: