Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nothing New

Well, day four of Operation No Baby Sitter Week and things are going better than expected. We've managed to get out of the house every day and there haven't been any tears from me. I went for a run in Forest Park yesterday and nothing exciting happened. My runs have become stale and I don't feel myself improving at all. It's time to kick it up a notch and start some speed training or something. I did see my money at work though. A huge tree had fallen over into the ravine, and it's roots were causing a mess on the trail. Two days later a nice path with gravel had been put down.

Two more things to mention about my Pennsylvania trip. Zoo America (the "zoo" attached to Hershey Park) is a rip off. It costs 8.50 per person and the most exciting animals are three bison. They do have three black bears but keep them confined to a tiny little space. Owen's favorite thing to do was feed the ducks some corn kernels.

Take a close look at this picture:


Yes, your mother of the year put his shoes on the wrong feet. I couldn't figure out why he wanted me to carry him all over the place. When I finally figured it out and exclaimed as much to my sister in law. She said: "Yeah. I noticed that." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I'm going to say about that.

I am perhaps the most boring person on the planet. Send me emails. I'm dying over here.

No comments: