Friday, August 31, 2007

Can't stomach it!


I have not run since last Sunday when Jeffy and I ran the Esplanade/Broadway Bridge run (run time: 45 minutes or so).

On Tuesday I came down with a "stomach flu" but without the usual shit (Hahahahaha)! Meaning, I didn't vomit and I didn't have the other stomach-flu symptoms either. Just pain, pain, pain in the belly and lower abdomen. I ran a fever and coached Michael through the nursing process.

Let me tell you, two babies plus one husband plus two dogs and a sick mommy means no fun for anyone. Thank god for goooooooooood friends (meet Renee--my hero). So all it took was one visit to the doctor, a prescription for Vicodin and no eating for three days and voila! Good as new....kinda. Still didn't eat much today.
So, no run today, but tomorrow and Sunday are looking good. Oh, and the biggest benefit of all? A 3.2 weight loss this week. Good times(TM).









No comments: